Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just Smile Cuz You Are Amazing

 Just Smile Cuz You Are Amazing, dat is de teks dat op mijn jurk stond. Een dagje gaan shoppen met zussen en ik dacht ik wil me op mijn gemak voelen, dus ik trok een jurk aan met sandalen en de stoere jacket was mijn zus haar idee (ze had het ooit gezien op straat) en het matche ineens. De tas was een onverwachte keuze.


Just Smile Cuz You Are Amazing, that's the word-that was on my dress. Spend the day shopping with sisters and I thought I want to feel comfortable, so I put on a dress and sandals with the rugged jacket was my sister's idea (she had ever seen on the street) and matching suddenly.The bag was an unexpected choice.
Jurk €7,00 bij H&M
Tas €9,00 bij H&M
Jacket €19,00 bij H&M
Sandalen €24,99 bij Zara


Dress € 7.00 at H & M
Bag € 9.00 at H & M
Jacket € 19.00 at H & M
Sandals € 24.99 at Zara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment Sweety ♥, I read and answer every single one ♥!!!